Basic Job Functions: Provide support to onsite environmental compliance manager in managing the environmental compliance database and documentation control. Provide administrative support to environmental compliance manager, field technicians, and senior environmental compliance manager . Promotes teamwork in order to help achieve the Company Mission.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage the entry of data, preparing reports, and tracking completion of required activities using the internet and Microsoft Access based compliance database
- Track completion of annual, monthly, weekly and daily monitoring reports, work with document controls to upload all reports to internal server and upload all reports to the compliance database
- Working with the compliance manager, community outreach, and others as necessary, manage the input of information to the public website.
- Work with community liaison and compliance manager to track responses to community and stakeholder requests or comments
- Keep well organized hard copy records of all permits, reports and other compliance related documentation
- Participate in compliance related meetings, document meeting notes and action items. Follow up on action items for completion.
- Coordination with construction monitors and onsite environmental compliance manager on site to ensure all documentation and reports are obtained and controlled.
- Ability to react quickly and calmly in a rapidly changing environment working effectively with a broad range of technical, operational and management personnel.
- Workload will demand adherence to schedule and budget sometimes requiring overtime.
- Safety is a primary obligation
- Additional tasks assigned as required.
Experience: Minimum of 1 years’ experience in performing administrative assistant functions preferably in a construction/project site environment.
Education: High School Diploma; Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred, but not required.
- Data entry and document management experience
- Excellent computer skills including knowledge/and experience with standard Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access (preferred not required) as well as Adobe Acrobat
- Experience working on a team and supporting a variety of work activites
- Demonstrates accurate and thorough attention to details
- Excellent oral and written and communication skills
- Proven ability at multi-tasking
- Must have the ability to act independently, take a proactive approach to tasks and work in an integrated team environment
- Office environment.
- Ability to use a computer.
- Will require ability to sit for a large portion of the day
- Required to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Will walk and climb stairs.
- Will reach over shoulder heights and below waist.
- Required to use hands to lift, handle, carry or feel.
- May be required to kneel, bend, talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities are required.
Indeed - 16 months ago
CLP Resources provides temporary staffing of skilled tradespeople for construction, facilities management and industrial needs. The workers...