ConsumerTrack, Inc. is a fast growing and innovative internet marketing company. Our clients range from Fortune 500 companies and banks to small companies looking to grow rapidly. Our Lead Generation services assist all types of businesses in their growth plans to acquire new customers and prospects. We focus on financial, mortgage, credit and real estate companies.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Database Engineer with experience building quality database-driven, enterprise-level web applications to join our team. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow personally and professionally, we are the company for you!
The Database Engineer is responsible for developing new technologies for our existing or new sites and to integrate technology into these products/features. The candidate for this position is expected to be able to deliver project initiatives on time and communicate technical decision and processes.
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Develop or maintain procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
- Enforce database development standards.
- Take primary responsibility for the development of systems, code and processes
- Assist in the development and maintenance of policies and guidelines
- Collaborate with company departments to improve performance and increase efficiency
- Compile, compose, and distribute technology documentation
Skills and Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with MySQL 5.x / Innodb including complex selects, inserts, and updates with joins
- Expertise in writing complex reporting queries (Pentaho preferred).
- Expertise in writing stored procedures triggers.
Version control experience (Mercurial ,Git)
- Ticketing/Tracking System experience (Redmine preferred, Trac okay)
- Creative yet efficient problem-solving ability
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work effectively with all organizational levels
- Self-motivated, high energy, and results oriented
Local Candidates only.
Indeed - 23 months ago