Daycare Cook Needed. Hours are 6am - 2pm
Must have experience in school setting, have Serv Safe certification and live within 30 minutes of Kennesaw. Prepare Breakfast, lunches and snack daily and maintain kitchen cleanliness. Also morning Van run to local elementary school.
Also looking for a PreSchool Teacher and Assistant Teacher.
If you are looking for a warm, friendly environment dedicated to the enrichment of young children, then we would love to have you join our staff.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the following mandatory requirements:
-Verifiable experience as a Lead Preschool Teacher.
-Familiar with all Bright from the Start Rules and Regulations.
-Clear background check
-Must be loving, caring and nurturing.
-Must Be At Least 21 Years Old
-Associates or BS. in Early Childhood Development Degree or CDA
The responsibilities for this position include, but may not be limited to the following:
1. Manage the classroom program.
2. Create and follow weekly lesson plans.
3. Supervises and guides each child's development, conduct observations and maintain records.
4. Provides feedback to co-teacher with regards to classroom activities and each child's development.
5. Positive communication with all parents and staff.
6. Works with Director and parents to solve any potential problems in the classroom concern behavior issues and/or academic challenges.
7. Conduct Quarterly Teacher/Parent conference meeting to discuss child's progress and development.
8. Maintains appropriate records on each child.
9. Take daily attendance.
10. Provide daily head count to Cook of all meals served.
11. Follow posted classroom schedule at all times.
12. Maintain a clean and hazard free classroom at all times.
13. Participates in center events.
14. Additional duties as assigned.
15. Must be able to lift at least 30lbs from floor to standing.
16. Must be able sweep, mop, clean and disinfect classroom daily.
17. Must be able to hear and see to respond to children's needs in a quick manner.