DBA / Database Administrator - Jacksonville, Florida
Mansion House Consulting are a highly successful and rapidly expanding Technology and Business Transformation Consultancy specialising in the Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Asset/Fund Management and Wealth Management sectors. We currently have offices in London, New York, Frankfurt, Amsterdam and Singapore.
We urgently seek an experienced Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) to be based in Jacksonville Florida. The consultant will be responsible for supporting production and development servers (Oracle10g-11g Sybase and MSSQL) Servers. Experience gained within a Bank or Financial services environment will be a distinct advantage but we will also consider experience gained in a fast paced, multi-national organisation.
To be successful you must be able to demonstrate:
- At 4 years’ DBA experience
- Extensive Oracle, Sybase, SQL experience
- Oracle V10-11G with strong Backups/recoveries
- RAC Cluster, ASM and Exadata, OEM, ASM and powerbroker.
- Understanding of the ITIL processes and of incident, problem and change management.
- Strong UNIX experience including Solaris V10
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing Consultancies and make a substantial impact on one of our client's key projects. If this opportunity interests you, please email me for more details.
Mansion House Consulting Limited (MHC) is an independent international Business and Technology consultancy focused exclusively on the...