Global Warranty Group is a fast growing company with great products and services but our greatest asset is our people. As a Dealer Service Group Representative you'll have an opportunity to add value to the company by delivering exceptional customer service experiences to our dealers. A Dealer Service Group Representative primary focus is to insure that all dealers are supported on a day-to-day basis and have knowledge of the products offerings.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You're outgoing and friendly, and you enjoy assisting others.
- You have a genuine interest in meeting people and building relationship with dealers.
- You're also a patient listener and have strong communication and writing skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- You have previous experience in the wireless phone or consumer electronics industry or are eager to learn.
The Position For You:
- Working side-by-side our sales organization to support our dealer base.
- Optimizing the overall dealer experience with outbound calls to existing and established dealer base.
- Providing sales training and support.
- Handling inbound and outbound transactions, providing phone and email-based support.
- Establishing new account set-up and maintainance of existing accounts.
- Resolution of sales and service issues as necessary.
A job at Global Warranty Group is a chance to be part of a dynamic growing organization that values both employees and customers. If you are ready for a new opportunity and have commitment to excellence and continuous improvement we invite you to apply now.
Global Warranty Group and its sister company PRC (Product Remanufacturing Center) are headquartered in St. James, NY. We are strategically...