Global Warranty Group (GWG) is a fast growing company with great products and services, and a stellar reputation. We have seen such rapid growth because we understand that business is built on relationships, and relationships are built on people.
As a member of the GWG team in our Boise call center, you'll be encouraged to "make things happen." We will encourage you to contribute ideas, take on new responsibilities and build on your expertise. It's what makes GWG such an exciting place to work and it's why GWG attracts the best. We pride ourselves on hiring the best people and providing a positive environment that inspires them to commit their talents and energy to their work. Throughout your career with GWG, you'll have the training and development opportunities you need to be successful. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling how far you can go. GWG is a place you'll want to stay and grow your career.
GWG is where the "Success Experts" work. Our Dealer Service Group in our Boise call center handles primarily inbound calls from our existing dealers to develop and maintain strong business relationships, assure dealer satisfaction and cultivate continued sales growth. Our Dealer Service Group Representatives have the knowledge, confidence and customer service focus that allows them to help our dealers with any challenge they may have promoting our products and services. Helping our Dealers be as successful as they can be is our number one priority.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You're outgoing and friendly, and you enjoy assisting others.
- You have a genuine interest in meeting people, building relationship with dealers and helping them succeed.
- You're a strong communicator.
- You have excellent writing and typing skills.
- You are detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced environment.
- You have experience with computers and MS based programs like Explorer, Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You have previous inbound or outbound call center experience, and are able to handle a large call volume.
- Most of all, you are motivated to succeed, and believe in taking action and delivering superior results.
The Position for You:
- Working side-by-side our sales organization to support our dealer base.
- Primary focus on optimizing the overall dealer experience with efforts dedicated in inbound dealer volume, project coordination and other assigned responsibilities.
- Promoting GWG products and services to our dealers to help them be more successful.
- Providing sales training and support.
- Establishing new account set-up and maintenance of existing accounts.
- Resolution of sales and service issues as necessary.
- Full-time position; hours vary.
- Competitive salary starting at $11/hour
- Excellent Benefits and Incentives
A job at Global Warranty Group is a chance to be part of a dynamic growing organization that values both employees and customers. If you are ready for a new opportunity and have commitment to excellence and continuous improvement we invite you to apply now.