GLOBAL WARRANTY GROUP
Global Warranty Group is a leading developer, marketer and administrator of Product Warranty (OEM) and Extended Service Contract Programs (ESC) through a wide variety of industries. GWG offers an impressive range of products, services and state-of-the-art technology that is engineered and customizable to meet the needs of any particular industry.
We are seeking a Dealer Service Supervisor who can manage the day-to-day operations of a team of representatives focused on building the dealer network through a commitment of quality and efficiency of operational processes including outbound call efforts.
- Primary focus is on optimizing the overall dealer experience with direct responsibility for the development of new and existing business through cold calls, following up on telemarketing leads and other assigned accounts through daily management of a dedicated team of representatives.
- Translates the organization vision, values and business goals and aligns them with individual and team goals across dealer service department.
- Identifies opportunities to add value and improve dealer experience across the company.
- Oversees service level standards, analyzes operations and efficiency of the dealer service department.
- Monitors day-to-day operations with a laser focus on proactive identification of dealer impacting trends.
- Drives change in process and mindset by establishing measurable Key Performance Metrics.
- Establishes strong collaborative relationships with all internal departments.
- Utilizes tools to analyze and report on effectiveness of efforts for dealer service team.
- Delivers on all aspects of dealer satisfaction initiatives including but not limited to standards, performance mapping, operational design and complaint root cause improvement.
- Meets or exceeds monthly performance objectives in all key areas: quality, call efficiency, dealer issue resolution, and outbound call efforts.
- Leads a team of dealer service representatives to success with direct day-to-day interaction.
- Maintains a professional appearance and neat work area.
- Works closely with the executive team on all levels and represents the dealer service team.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding timing, goals and objectives of all areas of responsibility including assignments as may be assigned from time to time.
- 1-2 years’ experience in telemarketing sales or other relevant experience.
- Advanced ability to persuade and influence individuals.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and articulate key presentations to a broad range of individuals including executives.
- Highly self-motivated and results driven.
- Proven track record in sales with superior teamwork skills, both as a leader and a team member.
- High degree of personal ownership and accountability of all work products.
- Strong people leadership skills both in direct and indirect reporting relationships.
- Adapts readily and easily to changes in priorities and business conditions while driving towards results.
- Exceptional computer skills with Windows based personal computers and Microsoft Office products such as Excel, Word, Power Point, Access, CRM, etc.
- Demonstrates a commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
- TRAVEL: This position may require up to 20% travel.
Salary + Benefits.
*Local applicants only.
Indeed - 16 months ago
GWG provides comprehensive 24/7 call center and warranty administration solutions that allow you to focus on your business. Our wide range...