Thundermist Health Center is currently seeking part-time (16 hrs/wk) and per diem Dental Assistants for our Wakefield, RI office.
Assists the dentist in every dental procedure and also performs some expanded duties.
1. 1 year experience in dental assisting or certificate in dental assisting
2. Ability to handle confidential material
3. Tactful in dealing with patients
This position requires the use of fingers and hand manipulation using instruments and dental equipment. On feet most of the day.
Work Schedule Demands:
As determined with department hiring needs.
This position requires the ability to verbally communicate with patients.
Confidentiality of Information:
This position allows full access to all dental charts. All information is kept in confidentiality.
Significant Job Functions:
1. Sterilization of dental instruments
2. Setting up for every dental procedure
3. Exposing and developing x-ray films
4. Taking alginate impressions
5. Pouring models
1. Makes chart notes