Dental Treatment Coordinator: Oceanside/Carlsbad
We are seeking an experienced part-time front office Patient Care /Treatment Coordinator to work at our Pediatric Dental office in Oceanside CA
The successful applicant must have a minimum of 3 to 4years dental front office experience and know the following:
- Understand dental terminology
- Able to schedule appointments ( for patients checking in and out for dental services)
- Understand dental insurance PPO and Healthy Family
- Able to establish collection protocol for dental treatment and coordination of insurance benefits. Able to understand EOB’s
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to present dental treatment financial contracts
- computer literate a must
- If you have dental specialty experience, ortho, perio, oral surgery this is a big plus.
Come and join the "Fun and Friendly" dental staff in a well organized dental practice. Excellent opportunity for growth. Guaranteed Base Salary.
Please send your resume and contact information to 760-529-9846