This position has primary responsibility for the overall supervision of the team. Ensure a high level of customer service, quality care, cleanliness and safety of the facility, timely scheduling, follow-up and resolution of any problems. Hire, train, develop and counsel staff. Present treatment needs and make financial arrangements with patients.
- Answer calls, schedule patients, and verify insurance
- Meets budget expectations including supply purchases, equipment upgrades, labs and labor costs.
- Increases patient flow by supporting sales, marketing, referrals and promotional programs.
- Recruits, hires and develops office team capable of providing best in class patient care.
- Directly supervises the team and manages their performance and development including but not limited to performance feedback, appraisals, and corrective actions.
- Completes administrative tasks, such as bank deposits, revenue posting, staff payroll and bonus, answering phones, accounts receivable reports and invoice processing correctly and within deadline.
- Maintains facilities and equipment cleanliness and safety and reports and/or corrects hazards when necessary in compliance with all state and federal regulations, including OSHA and HIPPA.
- Ensures flawless execution of operational standards, including compliance within established company policies, procedures, and government regulations.
- Responds to doctor, patient and employee grievances, complaints, and inquiries and seeks assistance when necessary.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree in related industry preferred
- 1-3 years experience in dental or medical practice management
- 1-3 years experience successfully leading/managing a team of people
- Possesses a track record for providing outstanding customer service
- Proven history of achieving results; Sets goals and actively rallies others to achieve them.
- Possesses a successful track record for identifying, selecting, developing, and retaining talent.
- Demonstrates ability to actively listen to staff, Doctor, and patients and deliver on their needs.
- Continually works to improve supervisory skills, processes, and service.
- Demonstrates ability to hold self and others accountable by setting the right expectations and monitoring projected and accomplished goals.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and your contact phone number.