Ally Equipment is currently recruiting a capable and experienced Branch Manager for our Denver location. Ally provides nationwide response at a moment's notice, 24/365, on call rotation and statewide travel required.
Responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Manage branch day-to-day operations ensuring excellent customer service, productivity, and profitability.
- Provide 24/365 response to the Branch's on-site customers, capturing both immediate and planned service requirements and providing responsive follow up and execution.
- Coordinate with supervisors and/or field hands to ensure the appropriate and timely deployment of fleet and staff is scheduled, communicated and executed.
- Responsible for relationships with national accounts, targeted accounts and vendors, serving as primary contact for Denver's branch's accounts and encouraging strong communication between sales and operations.
- To effectively and efficiently manage Ally's projects to deliver safe completion, within schedule and budget.
- Manage Ally fleet ensuring timely maintenance and deployment reliability. Ensure that vehicles and facilities are safe, clean and fully operational.
- Managing staff on a daily basis providing good overall direction, coordination, and leadership skills.
- Compliance with company procedures in regards to operation's paperwork, billing, disciplinary actions, asset management, and safety.
Requirements to be considered for this position include:
- Ability to function without close supervision and be a team leader.
- Manage and work within a team atmosphere with proven ability to direct and train Ally's work force, build effective relationships, strong interpersonal skills, and be able to deal effectively with a wide range of personalities.
- Ambitious self-starter, with willingness to work necessary hours to effectively execute the job's responsibilities.
- 5+ years of direct experience in the rental industry or direct operational experience.
- Operational and customer service know-how, dispatch coordination with employees and vendors.
- Computer skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) or ERP system.
- Current, clean driver's license. Able to lift equipment weighing up to 75 pounds. Able to pass drug screen. Clean background check.
Compensation will be based on experience and/or qualifications. Ally offers excellent benefits including: medical, dental, life, AD&D & LTD.