(a) Liaison between Contractor personnel and the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR)
(b) Support overall responsibility for administrative matters and for ensuring that proper methodologies and procedures are followed in accordance with Task Order requirements
(c) Support the coordination and direction of personnel with diverse technical skills and backgrounds to ensure delivery of a high quality product on time and within budget limitations
(d) Confer frequently with the Program Manager, government personnel, and subcontractors to insure adherence to strict processing time frames and prompt resolution of existing problems.
(e) Design and generate reports and spreadsheets to evaluate performance and assist in managing multiple complex project contracts and technical issues.
(f) Design and develop presentations and supporting materials for briefs by the Program Manager
(g) Develop and maintain a good understanding of clients operations, personnel and contractors.
(h) Support all aspects of the PMO processes, which includes monitoring and administering tasks, performance, statuses and other related issues to track and report progress and delays to the Program Manager
(i) Monitor project compliance with technical, financial, delivery, and other standards.
(j) Identify problems to the Program Manager and proposes solutions.
(k) Provide support with statements of work, memos of understanding, task orders and similar items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field. Advanced degree ideal.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in the PMO support environment is required.
- Ability to communicate in excellent English, both orally and in writing, for a timely and clear information exchange and to resolve problems.
- Ability to make sound recommendations for improvement and change.
- Ability to deal cooperatively, at high levels of productivity, in an extremely dynamic, large and complex, organization having multiple divisions, shareholders and contractors.
- Experience using: MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and OUTLOOK
- Ability to prepare multimedia presentations as required by the Program Manager
- Demonstrated ability to calmly handle multiple, simultaneous, complex tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a dynamic environment.
Note1: Staffing in the following position is being fulfilled contingent upon The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. being awarded a federal government contract or subset of work therein with the U.S. Department of Labor.
Note2: Note: This job requires the candidate to obtain at a minimum a National Agency Check and Inquiries. A candidate who is unable to successfully obtain a security clearance will be terminated from the position.
The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. ---
•We are a Minority / Woman / Veteran Owned Small Business Enterprise based in Prince...