California Closets is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of their design team in the New York City area.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or in one of our two New York City showrooms, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home.
A Design Consultant’s responsibilities include:
- In-home sales and consulting
- Measuring of client’s closets/home offices/rooms
- Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
- Developing presentation plans utilizing CAD software.
(Must supply your own laptop. Complete software training provided.)
- Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
- Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
- Tuesday-Saturday work week
- Solid track record in sales
- Highly developed customer service skills
- Comfortable working in a commission-based environment.
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to work independently and manage time well
California Closets offers:
- Strong brand presence
- Exceptional salaried training program
- On-going training and support
- A fun, rewarding and creative career
Candidates should include a cover letter and a resume as a PDF or Word Document.