Are you a technical professional who has a positive attitude and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment? ONLINE Information Services is seeking applicants for the position of Desktop Support Analyst, reporting to the Director of Information Technology. This position is the primary point of contact for resolving user issues with computers, telephones, and printers in our Winterville, NC facility. The successful applicant will possess:
- Experience with Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Office in a network environment
- Experience with HP LaserJet printers in a network environment
- Experience with PBX-based phone systems, especially Avaya Definity systems
- Ability to lift heavy computer equipment (50+ pounds)
- Ability to efficiently organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Experience with Linux and PXE is helpful, but not required
- Network administration experience is helpful, but not required
- An associate’s degree in information systems (or similar), or equivalent experience
- CompTIA A+ or Network+ or Cisco certification is helpful but not essential Analyst:
- Experience troubleshooting web browser compatibility issues (cookies, security settings, etc.)
Hours are Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm. Benefits available after 90 days.
Go to our website to apply; www.ONLINEis.com/Employment
ONLINE Information Services, Inc. is the nation's leading developer of credit risk assessment and debt recovery solutions. For over 40...