We're a Digital Signage Agency located at the center of technological innovation: Silicon Valley--San Jose, California to be exact. We consult with some of the world's foremost brands (Adobe, Cisco, ExxonMobil, San Francisco Giants, U.S. Army) on digital signage strategy, content creation, and the development of custom applications and products that enable relevant audience experiences that deliver, Life--on display.
We're looking for an individual with a unique passion and desire to collaborate with a team of marketing strategists, designers and developers to create digital media and technology experiences for digital signage platforms.
We are currently seeking a Developer/Programmer to join our Engineering team!
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Developer/Programmer will develop technical briefs, specifications, requirements documents, and test plans as required. A successful developer must be able to work in a fast-paced, be able to communicate to all team members effectively and efficiently; and above all, be a team player who is solutions-oriented, strives to deliver top-quality products, and is curious about the world around them. The Developer/Programmer provides deeper technical guidance to other developers and team leads as needed and performs independent research to understand and master emerging technologies in the industry.
- Design, program, and deliver web/local development projects (PHP, .NET, C#, and related platforms) within designated schedules and budgets
- Support development of projects from inception through alpha/beta testing and final delivery
- Identify, communicate, and overcome development problems and creative challenges related to complex web and application-based projects
- Keep current with programming languages/platforms within the web development/web application, and desktop application space
- Comprehend and follow specific project life-cycle instructions and procedures when required
- Revise and troubleshoot development work as required
- Provide tactical application mentorship to other developers in area of expertise
- Heavily contribute to and actively follow technical documentation related to interactive development cycles
- Act as a go-to person within technical area of expertise
- Interact with creative/account/business development team members
- Effectively present technical information in one-on-one and small group situations to vendors, clients, and staff
- Apply common-sense understanding to carry out detailed but objective written or oral instructions
- Engage in a pattern of learning and research
- Assist in making presentations to technical clients
- May lead or work with offshore teams
Education and Training
- At least 5 years of relevant web development experience
- Applied knowledge of web development process, as well as demonstrated abilities to write and follow technical briefs, technical requirements, data schemas, and data descriptions
- Ability to understand creative and project briefs
- Ability to accurately estimate the scope and effort required to deliver complex technical projects
- Significant, demonstrated ability to develop and maintain complex solutions
- Industry-related knowledge of browser client development:
- Ability to give basic feedback on interactive design and make alternative suggestions when dealing with technology or platform challenges
- Self-direction and passion for improving projects
Indeed - 5 months ago