Lifelong AIDS Alliance is a nonprofit agency that empowers people living with HIV/AIDS and/or other chronic conditions to lead healthier lives.
The Development Database Analyst position supports the work of the Lifelong AIDS Alliance Development and Marketing Departments. This position reports to the Development Director. This is a full-time, union, non-exempt, regular position.
- Act as primary gift processor and is responsible for research of both current and potential supporters.
- Generate pledge reminders.
- Communicate with donors, as needed.
- Prepare report writing for Development Department.
- Work collaboratively with the Finance Department to produce accurate, comprehensive, and timely revenue reports, consolidated reports, projections, and analyses.
- Provide assistance for annual fund, special events, and grant solicitations, including preparation, tracking and reporting.
- Utilize Blackbaud as the primary database to track and retain donor information and to create reports.
- Oversee data management systems for gift processing, pledge reminders, collections, write-offs, and acknowledgements.
- Maintain data processing systems to: receive, code, and correct donor data; eliminate and minimize duplication of records; import and export data; and archive and retrieve records.
- Work collaboratively with Development and Marketing Departments to run mailing and calling lists for fundraising, special events, marketing and newsletters.
- Evaluate software and database needs and provide reports and recommendations for new products and improvement of database systems.
Create and Monitor Systems/Procedures:
- Create and maintain gift, special campaign, and event tracking systems and produce statistical reports as required.
- Maintain compliance with industry standards for electronic record keeping.
- Assist with designing and/or implementing other internal data tracking systems (new databases, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, etc.) for various reporting.
- Implement database maintenance procedures that check for accuracy and completeness of data.
- Create all operational manuals for database procedures.
- Maintain protocols, software updates for agency donor, advocacy and volunteer databases.
- Responsible for the implementation of online giving strategies.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a technology plan to increase fundraising on the Internet via online donations, online partnerships, etc.
- Train and monitor work-study students, volunteers, and temporary data-entry clerks as assigned.
- Perform other related duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, flexible, self-motivated and proactive.
- Possesses the confidence, experience and maturity to engage in meaningful dialogue with co-workers and partners.
- Prioritizes organizational success and program outcomes over individual success.
- A team player who is willing to pitch in on duties not related to specified job tasks.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attend team and all-staff meetings.
- Participate in Lifelong Team Building trainings and events.
- Participate in Lifelong’s Employee Performance Management Process.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively and productively with others, including supervisors, colleagues and clients.
- Regular and reliable attendance, with regular and reliable hours as defined by your supervisor.
- Demonstrate ability to work with people of diverse socio-economic backgrounds, ethnicity, sexual orientation and lifestyle.
- Maintain confidentiality of financial, donor and client records.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of relevant experience.
- Two plus years of experience must be related to using Raiser’s Edge database (7.0 or higher preferred).
- Demonstrated skills and strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail are essential, as well as ability to think outside the box.
- Experience with project planning, implementation, and evaluation.
- Possess an understanding of professional boundaries.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in both verbal and written form.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to respond quickly to change.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively under stressful conditions.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor, train, and coordinate volunteers.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs and walk up one flight of stairs.
If you are interested in position, please apply using the following link: