Custom Diabetic Shoe Fitter
Large Durable Medical Equipment Company seeking independent contractors for growing diabetic shoe business in Bristol, TN and surrounding area. This is a part-time to full-time contract position requiring you to serve clients in the comfort of their own homes.
This position has the potential of grossing $400 + daily!
Applicants are required to have a high school diploma… a background with strong social skills is preferred.
Qualifications for the job:
- Must be willing to get certified to fit diabetic patient at no cost to the applicant.
- Must possess patience and be understanding of customers’ needs.
- Must have a professional bedside manner.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Required background screening. References must be provided.
- Will be responsible for going into patients homes to measure & fit them for diabetic shoes.
- Must be willing to travel. This is a regional-based position.
- Must be able to follow all written and/or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to complete paperwork and follow health guidelines.
- Must possess good computer skills