Dietetic Technician Registered to work 25 hours/week in the West Palm Beach area.
1. Completion of a dietetic technician program by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, that includes 450 hours of supervised practice experience in various community programs, health-care and foodservice facilities
2. Associate's degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university or completed coursework in an ACEND-accredited didactic program or coordinated program in dietetics and has completed at least a bachelor's degree at a U.S. regionally accredited college or university.
3. Certified by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
4. One year of experience in food service management or clinical dietetics is preferred.
- Medical nutritional therapy for clients, which includes nutritional assessment, care planning, monitoring and revision of the care plan as indicated under the supervision of a Registered Dietitian.
- Specialized guidance and monitoring of food purchasing, production and service, and food service sanitation.
- Provide information to each facility on budget, cost control, staffing, food quality and sanitation.
- Serves as nutritional expert during the state and federal survey process, dealing with surveyors in a professional manner and using specialized knowledge and judgment in assisting the facility in demonstrating compliance with state and federal regulations.
Nutritious Lifestyles has been providing premier nutrition and foodservice consulting services since 1986. Nutritious Lifestyles offers competitive pay, flexibility, comprehensive training and professional and personal growth opportunities for the right candidate. Nutritious Lifestyles has opportunities in long-term care, pediatrics, home care, menu development and much more!
Nutritious Lifestyles™, Inc. is a consulting company which offers nutrition and food service consulting and educational services to...