We’re a rapidly expanding (we grew nearly 300% last year), 2 year old, alternative marketing company based in NYC. We are actively looking for a full time Digital Marketing Rockstar to join our fun and growing team.
This opportunity is perfect for someone with great written communication skills, savvy about social media, likes to meet new people, and is excited about joining a fast growing start-up.
What do we do?
We provide alternative marketing tools that allow our clients to share their message to create awareness, empowerment, sales, or comic relief for their brand, product, service, or event.
What will you be doing?
- Managing social media content and launching special initiatives to grow our online presence
- Identifying quality online communities relevant to the brand, to create targeted awareness and outreach
- Monitoring activity of our brand and respond to social media activity from the public
- Managing our blog by editing and publishing content as well as writing original content
- Writing a compelling content calendar delivered weekly.
- 1+ years experience in marketing, PR, or social media role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Previous experience writing pitches, media strategies, or articles is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with bloggers, technologists, and journalists
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not necessary
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp (or similar e-mail platform), Magento (or similar e-commerce platform), Wordpress (or similar blogging platform) a plus, but not necessary
- This is a paid position
- Salary starts at $36,000+
- Profit sharing and equity opportunities are available
Resumes are great, but they only highlight your part work experiences. In your cover letter, we want to SEE the work you’ve done - so please provide us with some of your past work examples. Also, tell us WHY you’re the perfect candidate for the job.