Responsible for assisting overall service and preparation aspects of the dining service operations as directed. Responsible for maintaining high standards in service, food preparation, resident relations, costs, staff, safety, sanitation, training, and special functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food service management experience required
- ServSafe Certified
- Provides quality customer service in all interactions with residents, guests and staff
- Possess knowledge of all applicable local, state, and federal regulations
- Ability to understand and follow both written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work well with others, including staff, supervisor, residents, families, volunteers and the public
The Village is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free and tobacco free workplace.
Please apply online at www.thevillageonline.com.
Indeed - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard