Keynote, the global SaaS leader in cloud-based testing, monitoring, and analytics for mobile & web, is on a mission to help our customers deliver the best possible digital experience. Backed by leading private equity firm Thoma Bravo, Keynote is optimizing the value of every digital interaction, enhancing user experience and driving business value for our customers’ online performance. With a performance-oriented, fast paced, and collaborative team, the company runs the world’s largest cloud testing, monitoring, and analytics network – collecting more than 700 million mobile & web measurements daily. Driven by a customer-focused culture of innovation, Keynote’s customers represent top mobile & web companies including LinkedIn, Ancestry.com, Sephora, Williams-Sonoma, American Express, AT&T, Disney, eBay, E*TRADE, Expedia, Google, Microsoft, T-Mobile and Vodafone.
In 2012 Keynote was recognized by Forbes as "One of the Best 100 Companies in America". Happy customers, happy employees – and happy to have you join the team! At Keynote we thrive in changing things up for the better, leveraging our big data infrastructure and cutting-edge analytics to Make Every Digital Experience Count.
We are looking for an experienced and hands-on PR and communications professional with a proven track record of securing quality national and trade media coverage. You will also have been responsible for developing the social media strategy within an organization including daily online evangelism and community management. Your drive to succeed will be apparent in the volume of press coverage you can generate as well as analytics testifying to your ability to grow an online community and demonstrate ROI from social media investment.
Mobile and web infrastructure is a hot segment and in this exciting and rewarding role you will be responsible for identifying and developing messaging strategy and opportunities both from within the organization and in response to the industry media agenda, to reach aggressive PR targets and support our marketing campaigns and company strategic objectives. The position reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and the responsibilities encompass:
- Messaging Strategy and Editorial Calendar – Working with the CMO and executive leadership team, define and manage Keynote’s messaging strategy and calendar, in support of the company’s go-to-market objectives.
- Global PR Management – Lead Keynote’s global PR activity, including agency and external resource management. Create and maintain the communications and editorial calendar, drafting and maintaining key messaging documents, creating content for publication, and weekly reporting of progress against targets.
- Social Media Strategy & Delivery - Primary responsibility for developing Keynote’s social media strategy, setting targets based on industry benchmarks and executing this program on a daily basis across Keynote’s social media channels. Developing and maintaining a social media content plan and reporting weekly on key analytics.
- Editor of Keynote Media Hub – Drive content strategy and agenda for Keynote.com media hub, the primary publishing platform for the company’s original content and analytics.
- Internal Communications – Manage ongoing internal communications program, including driving the agenda and content for monthly Company Town Hall meetings, the bi-monthly Keynote Bulletin newsletter, and the executive communications program.
- Analyst Relations – Personally manage the company’s industry relations program, extending Keynote’s mindshare and leadership profile with leading analyst firms including Gartner, Forrester, and IDC. Establish and extend the analyst relations program to include vertical industry specialization in Keynote’s target industries.
- Speaking Program – Manage Keynote’s speaking program to extend our thought leadership at key technology and vertical industry conferences. Manage the target event calendar and abstract submission program. Continually nurture and expand the Keynote speaker roster and develop new topics and content in support of our communications strategy.
- Customer Advocacy Program - Keynote’s blue-chip reference customers are the cornerstone of our vertical industry sales and marketing programs. Managing the Advocacy program includes the continuous recruitment of new participants, aligning their participation with marketing campaign requirements, and close coordination with Sales for successful 1:1 reference activity.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 7+ years experience managing high profile media relations either with an agency or in-house.
- Excellent writing and messaging skills and the ability to make complex technical and policy developments applicable to a consumer and business audience
- 3+ years experience in personally developing and implementing a social media strategy and online community management
- Excellent project and editorial calendar management skills and the ability to align them with corporate and strategic objectives.
- Knowledge of current best practice in PR and social media
- Experience and aptitude for using range of PR & Social Media tools to measure analytics and use these to drive improved performance
- Experience with social and traditional media measurement tools and analytics
- Experience and contacts within Technology PR is not essential but would be a significant advantage
- Excellent teamwork skills, high energy, self-starter, can-do attitude, love networking
- BA/BS degree required
Keynote is the global leader in Internet and mobile cloud testing & monitoring. We provide companies with solutions for continuously...