Director of Product Marketing
The Director of Product Marketing has the potential to revolutionize the $70B television advertising market by introducing an efficient, scalable transaction platform to buyers and sellers of online video advertising media.
In this role, we are looking for a proven leader who deeply understands the needs of companies across the advertising value chain, and can drive the company to develop clear positioning and messaging for Adap.tv’s products, making their relevance and centrality universally understood. Reporting to the VP Product, this person will be responsible for all of Adap.tv’s products, work closely with the sales and marketing teams to create internal and external product marketing materials and documentation, and with the product managers to guide the product roadmap based on deep customer and market knowledge.
- Develop clear and consistent positioning and messaging for all products to multiple customer segments, including brands, ad agencies, ad networks, and publishers.
- Build deep knowledge of industry landscape, including customer segments and needs, competitive product offerings, strategy and dynamics of key industry players.
- Support sales and marketing teams with clear, simple, and consistent external and internal marketing materials, including launch schedules, packaging and documentation, advertising, direct and indirect marketing, PR, promotions, sales support materials, and website content.
- Create clarity and alignment among the team around product features and functionality.
- Regular interaction with key customers, partners, and internal stakeholders and sales to build knowledge and share product information.
- Collaborate with product managers to define a clear vision and roadmap for each of Adap.tv’s products that will position it for breakthrough growth.
- Build and evangelize the Adap.tv brand.
- BS/BA or equivalent from top university (MBA or technical degree preferred)
- Deep knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- 5-10 years as a product marketing manager and/or product manager with ownership of widely adopted, complex products
- Experience collaborating with diverse cross-functional groups to solve problems
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary Stock options in an emerging venture-backed start up
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance and 401(k)
- We believe in teams and teamwork
- We are committed to creating an environment in which the very best people help each other grow and thrive together. Great work environment with fun perks (good food, a place to make an impact, ping pong, to name a few) with the benefits of working for a larger, established firm. Dynamic, fun, casual work environment!
Our mission is simple. Companies throughout the online video advertising industry want to work together. We remove the barriers that keep them apart. Our first-of-its-kind open architecture and API make it easy for any company to plug into our ecosystem to connect with existing business partners—and discover profitable new opportunities. Complete capabilities for business management and optimization help publishers and advertisers alike achieve their goals more efficiently for better returns on investment. Our commitment to innovation and extensibility ensures that our platform will always keep pace with rapidly evolving industry requirements. Because when people do more business, more easily, everybody wins. Adap.tv is a privately held company backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Gemini Israel Funds, Redpoint Ventures and Spark Capital. Adap.tv is an equal opportunity employer.
Aptitude Staffing Solutions
Building technical dream teams for promising, well-funded startups. Matching verified, ranked and reviewed...