Reports to the Location Manager and assists in managing a building and material supply center focused primarily on the Professional Builder by performing the following duties personally or through employees
- Assist, plan and prepares work schedules and assigns employees to specific duties.
- Assist in formulating pricing policies on merchandise according to requirements for profitability of store operations.
- Help manager coordinate sales promotion activities and prepares, or directs workers preparing, merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Help manager supervise employees engaged in sales work, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions for Bookkeeper, or performs work of subordinates, as needed.
- Assist in ordering merchandise or prepares requisitions to replenish merchandise on hand.
- Assist manager to ensure compliance of employees with established security, sales, safety and recordkeeping procedures and practices.
- Schedule all deliveries.
- Take all calls regarding deliveries. (all delivery inquiries from salesmen and facilitators would go to this person from all stores)
- Manage truck dispatch system and invoice deliveries.
- Manage truck fleet. (maintenance scheduling)
- Work with manager on following duties.
o Over see facilitators day to day
o Help with operational issues
o Returns, credits, incoming freight issues. delivery issues, out of stocks, missing material, etc.
o Building maintenance issues.
o Safety training and other training.
- Receiving duties
- Answer customer's complaints or inquiries.
- Assist in Locking and securing store.
QUALIFICATIONS (required skills, abilities and minimum education):
Associate Degree or the equivalent in experience in management
Previous supervisory experience
Sales and Customer service skills
Ability to communicate with sales force as well as customers & contractors
Minimum of two years of lumberyard experience or the equivalent skill in
AN EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION IS REQUIRED AND CAN BE OBTAINED AT OUR WEBSITE AT www.lezzerlumber.com or our Harrisburg store location at 7365 Allentown Boulevard, Harrisburg.