Since being established by Tim and Terri Long in 1988, the singular focus of Panhandle Oilfield Service Companies, Inc. has been to: Set the Standard in the Oilfield Service Industry.
With expertise in Oilfield Construction Services, Equipment Sales & Services, Tubular Sales & Services, Trucking & Transportation, and Safety Related Services, we always aim to provide the customer with the best and most cost-effective service in the industry.
Currently, we are searching for a District Manager for our yard in Morgantown, WV.
The District Manager will drive the performance of the product lines within their district, supervise field and office personnel, achieve revenue and profitability targets, and ensure all operations are conducted efficiently, safely, and environmentally sound manner.
- Financial Performance
- Cost Management
- Business Development
- Customer Service/Service Quality
- People Management
- Equipment Utilization
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5 years oil field experience, with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory or managerial position
- Experience working oilfield pipe is strongly preferred
- Experience scheduling/dispatching work
- Ability to analyze financial reports
- Strong inventory management skills
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Fork-Lift certified is preferred