Love your job!
Looking for a District Manager for San Francisco!
Why do people love working for us? Because we have the most enthusiastic, dedicated staff around. Because our customers are always smiling. And because we know how to have fun. We're seriously passionate about great tea and amazing customer service, and we want to share it with the world.
Sound good? Then join us in our mission of making the world smile -- one cup at a time.
Who we are:
We're a North American company headquartered in Montreal and Boston, and growing like crazy. In just over four years, we've opened over 100 stores coast to coast, with plenty more to come. We're best known for our super-friendly staff, above-and-beyond customer service, modern design and of course our huge collection of world-class, exclusive teas.
The District Manager oversees 8-12 stores, ensuring that they adhere to DAVIDsTEA expectations with regard to sales and store performance, while respecting brand standards and ensuring a positive customer experience.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- Proven multi-store experience
- Ability to work a full-time schedule (including night, weekends, holidays)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and follow-through skills
- Own a car (travel and driver’s license a must)
- Recruit, hire and develop qualified managers who fit with DAVIDsTEA culture
- Analyze and report sales data, develop and implement strategies to improve sales results in every store in district
- Reinforce operations standards and brand policy
- Keep a watchful eye on profitability by monitoring and optimizing store schedules, payroll and expenses
- Support and promote marketing initiatives
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and incentives
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a growing company
- A positive, fun, and respectful work environment
Plus as a DAVIDsTEA employee, you get to drink as much free tea as your heart desires, all day long. Seriously, what more could you ask for?
Please include "San Francisco - District Manager" in the subject line of your email.
Thank you for your interest in joining the fun, exciting team at DAVIDsTEA. We will get in touch if you've been selected for an interview. If you aren't contacted this time around, be sure to check out our Careers page at www.davidstea.com -- we update it all the time with new openings. We are growing fast, and new opportunities are always popping up!