District Manager Trainee (DMT):
The District Manager Trainee (DMT) position is an entry level position designed for both the career-minded college graduate and the experienced retail professional. This position is primarily designed to prepare an individual to oversee 8-11 retail convenience store locations as a District Manager.
The in-depth, hands-on training program is approximately 6 months long and is divided into two phases. Phase I consists of learning store operations and assignment in operating a store. During phase II, the DMT receives training with field and corporate personnel, including Field Management, Human Resources, Marketing, Merchandising, and Safety & Security.
- Profit and Loss management, including: planning budgets, maximizing sales, and controlling expenses.
- Staffing, training and supervising Store Managers, implementing merchandising programs, controlling cash and inventory, motivating and team-building, and promoting excellent customer service.
- A company car is provided to District Managers for business use. District Managers also are challenged by a bonus program that rewards store performance and profitability.
- District Manager Bonus of up to $3,000 per quarter
- 401k with Company Match
- $5,250 / Year Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- And many more benefits!
Successful candidates for the District Manager Trainee position must have:
- Previous management experience within a service or retail business and/or a related college degree.
- Prior multi-unit management experience is preferred.
- Prior relevant experience and/or related college degree is preferred for candidates considered for career path training tailored to HR, Marketing, Auditing, etc.
- While the career growth potential within and beyond this position is incredible, the position does require someone who is self-motivated, has 24/7 flexibility and is willing to relocate upon completion of the training. Speedway is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Speedway SuperAmerica LLC is a gasoline-convenience store company. The parent company of Speedway SuperAmerica LLC is Marathon Petroleum...