Provides records management, document control, office admin functions for the construction job site.
- Provides Information/Records Management skills focused on the management of information to the owner, contractors or internal customers.
- Works with all functions of the project team. Plans and implements an information management strategy which meets the business requirements of the project while remaining aligned to the scope of the project and maximizing use of proven processes, technologies and systems.
- Where a project has a number of phases or packages, processes developed will be flexible enough to meet ongoing requirements with minimal modification.
- Analyze, recommend, map and implement information and documentation work processes and data flows. Typically, these processes will encompass document generation and handling during the engineering, construction and close-out stages of projects.
- Work with Quality/Document Control Team to develop metrics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes and to further establish procedures and work instructions for document development, distribution and retention. These metrics will be reported on a regular basis to the Project Management Team.
- Provides direct leadership and management which supports the Engineering and Construction Groups.
- Liaison with contractors and vendors to ensure all procedures and work processes are delivering the level of information required to the Client.
- Oversee adequate training is given to Contractors and Construction Staff in the use of the relevant client systems used to manage the flow, control and approval of documents.
- Further establish records formats and storage methods as well as endeavoring to make further improvements to current methods where applicable.
- Establish methods to ensure the security of client intellectual property.
- Support automation & technology needs within clients scope to include access to network & automation tools.
Indeed - 15 months ago
CLP Resources provides temporary staffing of skilled tradespeople for construction, facilities management and industrial needs. The workers...