(a) Develop or configure document management system features, such as user interfaces, access profiles, and document workflow procedures.
(b) Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as security level, function, and metadata.
(c) Operate data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
(d) Administer document and system access rights and revision control to ensure security of system and integrity of master documents.
(e) Assist in determining document management policies to facilitate efficient, legal, and secure access to electronic content.
(f) Assist in development of document or content classification taxonomies to facilitate information capture, search, and retrieval.
(g) Conduct needs assessments to identify document management requirements of departments or end users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field.
- Ability to communicate in excellent English, both orally and in writing, for a timely and clear information exchange and to resolve problems.
- Ability to make sound recommendations for improvement and change.
- Ability to deal cooperatively, at high levels of productivity, in an extremely dynamic, large and complex, organization having multiple divisions, shareholders and contractors.
- Experience using: MS WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and OUTLOOK
- Ability to prepare multimedia presentations as required by the Program Manager
Note1: Staffing in the following positions is being fulfilled contingent upon The LMG Business Consulting Group, Inc. being awarded a federal government contract or subset of work therein with the U.S. Department of Labor.
Note2: This job requires the candidate to obtain at a minimum a National Agency Check and Inquiries. A candidate who is unable to successfully obtain a security clearance will not be terminated from the position.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -