Cornerstone Records Management LLC, is a fast growing organization offering a wide variety of services in a dynamic and expanding marketplace. www.cornerstone-rm.com/ We provide secure document storage and document shredding, media vaulting and document imaging services to the smallest and largest legal, medical, accounting, financial, and real estate organizations. We help our clients manage their documents efficiently, in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, at an affordable cost.
We are currently looking for a non-commercial licensed driver to join our South River, NJ team. In this role you would be responsible for the timely delivery and/or pick-up of client business records and performing a variety of functions to support the fulfillment of customer orders.
Duties will include:
- Load and Validate deliveries into company vehicle.
- Unload and Validate pickups upon return to facility.
- Maintain driver equipment such as vehicle, scanner, and printer.
- Obey all State and Federal Driving Laws.
- Complete client orders in the allotted time frame.
- Be courteous and helpful to clients.
- Prepare client materials. This may include functions of receiving, picking, re-filling, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc.
- Label, store, scan, and inventory client materials in the Records Center.
- Operate forklift when necessary.
- Assist with any projects in the Records Center, as well as, off-site at a customer location.
All applicants must possess the following requirements:
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Ability to operate Company vehicles.
- Forklift certification preferred.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds required.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Medical card (if you don't already have one, the Company will include this in the pre-employment testing).
If interested in this opportunity, please respond to this ad and include hourly rate requirement.
Must pass all pre-employment requirements including drug test and background check.
Cornerstone Records Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 13 months ago
Cornerstone Records Management serves the needs of financial services firms, with turnkey solutions to ensure compliance with...