Cornerstone Records Management LLC, is a fast growing organization offering a wide variety of services in a dynamic and expanding marketplace. www.cornerstone-rm.com/ We provide secure document storage and document shredding, media vaulting and document imaging services to the smallest and largest legal, medical, accounting, financial, and real estate organizations. We help our clients manage their documents efficiently, in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations, at an affordable cost.
We are currently looking for a Class B CDL Driver to join our Rochester, NY team. In this position you would be responsible for the timely pickup and/or shredding of client materials.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for loading and validating shredding bins onto company vehicle.
- Complete daily vehicle inspection and driver logs
- Maintain driver equipment such as vehicle, scanner, and GPS phone.
- Comply with vehicle maintenance program.
- Obey all State and Federal Driving Laws.
- Complete client orders in the allotted time frame
- Keep materials secure at all times until back at Shred plant.
- Unload and Validate shredding bins upon return to facility.
- Verify vehicle is unloaded at the end of shift.
- Lock and secure vehicle at all times.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Follow company Safety and Security policies and procedures.
- Uphold company housekeeping policy.
- Be courteous and helpful to clients.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Valid driver's license, CDL license, and good driving record.
- Must be able to push, pull, and carry wheeled, plastic bins over, up and down inclines, stairs, and changes in walking surfaces.
- At least 1 year of route transportation experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to operate a pallet jack (forklift certification preferred).
- Medical card (if you don't already have one, the Company will include this in the pre-employment testing).
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive base salary. Employee benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability coverage, 401(k) savings plan with company match, company paid holidays, vacation/sick benefits, and more!
Must pass all pre-employment requirements including a drug test and background check.
Cornerstone Records Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer