As the eBusiness Product Manager for Life Technologies, you will help sustain, define and build future global eBusiness solutions, with a focus on customer facing features and functionality for our website, lifetechnologies.com and related eProcurement services . As this role is inherently global and cross-functional, you will work closely with other eBusiness product managers, user experience designers, sales, marketing, and technical teams located in Carlsbad and around the world. The eBusiness Product Manager owns the ultimate customer and financial success of new solutions as well as the 3-5 year strategic roadmap.
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a matrix organization, and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, connected digital experience.
- Responsible for both the strategy and process for product management and global deployment of the solutions
- Work with external/internal partners globally to analyze and define web solutions requirements
- Identify projects, develop business cases, and manage aspects of projects from concept through to implementation, with prioritization
- Lead the implementation of innovative, end-to-end user experiences across Life Technologies current and emerging web services and platforms.
- Report out on analytics of implemented solutions and recommend data-driven next steps
- Realise revenue opportunities through project managing implementations & updates
- Demonstrate adaptability to changing priorities driven by the speed of our innovative, fast-paced, industry
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
Making Life Even Better.
When it comes to the vision of shaping discovery and improving life, no other company can match the breadth of products and services in the life sciences field to meet this vision than Life Technologies. Created through the combination of biotechnology leaders Applied Biosystems and Invitrogen, Life Technologies’ systems, consumables and services enable researchers to accelerate scientific exploration, driving to discoveries and developments that improve the human condition and the world around us. Our customers do their work across the biological spectrum, working to advance personalized medicine, regenerative science, molecular diagnostics, agricultural and environmental research, and 21st century forensics. With historical sales of approximately $3.5 billion, a presence in more than 100 countries, and a rapidly growing intellectual property estate of over 3,600 patents and exclusive licenses, we are poised to truly shape the world of science. Join a team of more than 9,500 employees around the world who are engaged, curious, insightful, responsible and driven to make life even better.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000...