Looking to take your game to the next level? Do you have a passion for winning & sports?
If so, then we’d like to talk with you. We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, and we’re searching for an e-Commerce Inside Account Rep to join our Best in Class customer service-oriented team!
Develop, execute, and evaluate web technologies to increase Teamwork Athletic Apparel product sales and visibility on new and current e-commerce dealer websites and traditional brick-and-mortar businesses. Drive growth among key dealer and distributor accounts by ‘root-causing’ and addressing issues as well as ‘up-selling’ Teamwork Athletic Apparel products, services, and benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Calling primarily on existing accounts to grow business
- Research and gain valuable insight into dealer and distributor buying behaviors
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with dealers and distributors to acquire new business
- Emphasize Teamwork Athletic Apparel products, services, and benefits and discuss appropriate placement on their websites and in store fronts
- Travel to dealers/distributors, trade shows, and conferences to provide effective demos promoting Teamwork Athletic Apparel’s products, services, and benefits
- Create and analyze SEO reports and make e-Commerce and sales recommendations based on findings
- Coordinate with Customer Service for status on orders to ensure the customer delivery commitment is met
- Work with Product Management & Marketing groups to better understand products and services offerings
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets by segment
- Provide recommendations on best practices for new and innovative ways to grow business
- Track department metrics by documenting and maintaining all customer contact information on CRM database; Expand the database of prospects including e-commerce accounts
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/sales or equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred
- 2+ years experience with relationship building (not transactional selling)
- 2+ years experience with e-Commerce sales and marketing
- 2+ years experience with business development and relationship building
- 2+ years experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced-level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and strong follow-through skills
- Able to travel (domestic) up to 25% of the time
- Passion for team sports and/or sports fashion or goods is a plus
We are anticipating a high volume of applicants, and in order to be one of the first considered, please send us a resume and cover letter to include the following information:
1. Recent salary history and base salary + commission requirements
2. Why you are interested in this role.
3. Why you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this role.
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you!
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.