Looking to take your game to the next level? Do you have a passion for winning & sports?
If so, then we’d like to talk with you. We are Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, and we’re searching for an e-Commerce Inside Sales Rep to join our Best in Class customer service-oriented team!
Identify, prioritize, and reach out to new business categories, partners, and opportunities and obtain new e-Commerce dealer accounts. Increase new business dealers & distributors and traditional brick-and-mortar business accounts by ensuring that Teamwork Athletic Apparel’s products are sold and appropriately placed on their websites and in store fronts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform cold calls and seek new business opportunities with e-Commerce sites and traditional retailers
- Research/prospect new business opportunities utilizing existing or new web technologies
- Identify decision makers among the targeted leads in order to start sales process for new business
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with dealers and distributors to acquire new business
- Emphasize service or product features and benefits, discuss credit terms, quote prices and prepare sales order reports or forms
- Ensure Teamwork Athletic Apparel’s products are placed appropriately on new client’s websites and in traditional establishments
- Create and submit weekly sales reports to Manager
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets by segment
- Provide recommendations on best practices to include new and innovative ways to grow business
- Track department metrics by documenting and maintaining all customer contact information on CRM database; Expand the database of prospects including e-commerce accounts
- Participate fully in training sessions, meetings, skill building and professional development classes
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/sales or equivalent combination of education and experience highly preferred
- 2+ years experience of proven successful track record in inside sales
- 2+ years experience with e-Commerce sales and marketing
- 2+ years experience with business development and relationship building
- 2+ years experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software; Salesforce preferred
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Competitive with proven “closer” skills; passion for team sports and/or sports fashion or goods is a plus
- Advanced-level computer skills including Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent time management and strong follow-through skills
We are anticipating a high volume of applicants, and in order to be one of the first considered, please send us a resume and cover letter to include the following information:
1. Recent salary history and base salary + commission requirements
2. Why you are interested in this role.
3. Why you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this role.
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you!
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.