Careers at See's
Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 200 retail shops across the USA.
To provide day to day management of sees.com, meeting sales objectives and customer expectations through analysis and optimization of See's digital properties. Responsible for execution of approved marketing initiatives based on assigned business goals and ROI targets; and achievement of assigned marketing goals, including increased traffic, customer acquisition, sales and profit in all See's sales channels (corporate, fundraising, group discount and consumer).
1. Develop and execute customer retention and engagement strategies with the objectives of increased sales, profit and customer loyalty.
2. Focus on improving site metrics including conversion rate, abandonment rate, and AOV.
3. Work closely with internal experts and third party vendors to identify and troubleshoot problems, and identify and execute against enhancement opportunities.
4. Aid in the planning process by developing models to forecast traffic, conversion, demand, etc.
5. Work with creative and production departments in development of creative and copy.
6. Enhance online user experience and testing.
7. Create a road map for creative, targeting, vendor, placement and landing page tests and work with cross-functional teams to execute on the vision.
8. Monitor competitive environment.
9. Enhance and manage cross-selling experience.
10. Contribute to the development of strategic, performance-based media plans to best target the intended audience.
11. Conduct strategic post-campaign analysis and provide recommendations for marketing team and senior management.
12. Continually research and seek out more effective processes to improve overall marketing programs and be able to effectively drive new initiatives successfully and efficiently through to conclusion.
1. Five to seven years of ecommerce experience with a multi-channel retailer.
2. Strong understanding of the online marketing and merchandising environment.
3. Experience with usability and website functionality.
4. Extensive experience with web analytics programs; Omniture Site Catalyst preferred.
5. Extensive experience in A/B and multivariate testing.
6. Experience with Mobile.
7. Proven leadership in a cross-functional setting fostering new ideas, cultivating concepts and creating actionable next steps for implementation.
8. Knowledge of key performance metrics, current knowledge of behavioral and demographic targeting research and ROI-driven optimization techniques.
9. Team-orientation with excellent analytical capabilities and written and oral communication skills.
10. Business or Marketing degree; MBA preferred.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Please submit your ASAP!
NOTICE: When responding to the ad, please put "E-Commerce Manager" in the Subject Line of your email. It is also recommended that you send your resume in plain email text format instead of a file attachment.
See's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.