The Senior Business Solutions Analyst (BSA) will be responsible for collaborating with IT and business clients to understand key business objectives and IT delivery capabilities to provide fully integrated solutions. A Senior BSA works on significant and unique problems of wide scope in analysis, design and configuration for major implementations, upgrades and
enhancements. Deviations between current and to-be states are highlighted and effectively communicated to primary stakeholders. A Senior BSA also has a critical partnership role, working closely with Project Managers to develop project plans and deliverables for
overall solution delivery. Overall, the Senior BSA role is recognized as an expert on eCommerce applications and knowledgeable of cross-application issues, and customer requirements.
coordinate testing with QA and User Acceptance testers.
- Understands and translates the business strategy, business goals, and business processes into an IT solution.
- Serves as a technology thought leader for assigned business functions and advises business partners accordingly.
- Research, analyze, and recommend solutions which meet the business needs for new projects.
- Analyze business requirements, explore and evaluate various options, configure the application to meet requirements, and
- Translate business architecture through the elicitation and definition of functional requirements.
- Produce system documentation and data flows.
- Can quickly identify a problem and resources required to resolve; takes ownership and drives team to resolution.
- Able to express ideas to and influence executives and senior management.
- Be a major player in business process improvement and a catalyst for building mature processes.
- Develop business specifications for application development or enhancements and be the key interface between users and
- Provide Level 3 end user support as called upon by the Production Support Team.
- Manage requirements volatility, integrity and continuity via change management and reprioritization
- Use structured and disciplined approaches to solving technical problems.
- Assist the Project Manager in identifying and managing project issues, risks, and scope creep.
- Innovation, creativity and an outside-the-box mindset are all keys to your success as you work with stakeholders and delve into