Christopher & Banks is currently looking for a Merchandising Specialist to join our growing eCommerce team.
Christopher & Banks is a well known specialty retailer; we’ve been dressing women for over 50 years. Our mission is to design for and speak to the boomer consumer in a way no other retailer does. If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and are ready to help build a best in class consumer brand, this could be the job for you. Please read more about us at Christopherandbanks.com.
The Merchandising Specialist manages and updates website assets to maximize sales through increased conversion and UPTs to ensure a positive customer experience. You will work with internal and external partners to create and manage day-to-day site content and administer needed changes.
Proposes and executes daily the visual merchandising of the website by optimizing product salability through cross sells, enhanced item titles and descriptions and creative naming conventions. Ensure all skus are represented on the site using various reporting tools and exception reporting.
Owns the tactical setup of the site: Works with the store merchants to ensure validation of all skus in a timely manner to ensure launch date expectations are met. Ensures all aspects of product information/content are accurate, complete and compelling prior to launch date to drive strong results.
Builds collections on the websites: maintains and refreshes products found in each collection deemed important for a given timeframe. This includes but not limited to extended sizes, core product, sale product groupings and fashion story collections
Schedules and owns the web photo/copy process. Coordinates timely arrival of samples and track them from receipt, shipment to photo/copy studio, production and through approval. Follows-up to ensure accuracy, solves discrepancies and keep on schedule. Coordinates and schedules product photography and copy with third party provider
Works with internal and external partners to create and manage day-to-day site promotion and content campaigns including daily home page, AOS and promotional activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing, or Business
- 2-5 years of experience with an on-line retailer or retail store in a corporate headquarters environment.
- Experience using Ecommerce management systems.
- Previous retail experience or other foundation for understanding merchandising.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Skills to develop and drive new processes/change existing processes.
- Ability to deal with conflict and resolve problems.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with vendors and with a 3 rd party service provider.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Systems and computer skills: MS-Word, MS-Excel.
- A desire to recommend/implement process improvements.
Christopher & Banks - 20 months ago
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...