Newgistics is a leading provider of delivery and returns management solutions for top brands in retail and direct-to-consumer businesses. The company is expanding its offering to provide a complete end-to-end E-Commerce solution. Leveraging leading enterprise-class E-Commerce software, our solution allows clients to design, manage, and easily respond to rapid changes in the digital space across all of their E-Commerce sites including websites, mobile applications, and other digital storefronts. We offer the only solution that includes fully integrated delivery and returns capabilities combined with a state-of-the-art master data management and unified commerce processes to give businesses a single view of their customers, products, and orders across the entire shopping experience from visit to purchase to fulfillment to delivery and even returns.
As a Sales Executive, E-Commerce you are an experienced and entrepreneurial individual who is highly independent and able to effectively use consultative selling techniques to translate customer objectives into Newgistics E-Commerce solutions and services. Leveraging your experience, you will play a role in helping to define an effective go-to-market strategy. You will be responsible for building value and driving sales for our customers in the areas of E-Commerce, Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns. You will set and deliver on aggressive goals for qualifying leads, selling at the executive level, and closing new business
- Prospect for new business
- Research and Sell value and ROI into C-Level and other leadership positions in the E-Commerce vertical
- Align NGS end-to-end solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Lead contract negotiations with new clients
- Close large and complex long-cycle deals
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Consultative Selling
- Work to gain, understand and maintain market intelligence around the industry, competitors, market size, market trends and key prospects.
- Demonstrate a strong knowledge of latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Stay up to date on current technologies within the organization as well as in the marketplace.
- Document all prospective client meetings and decisions in Net Suite
- Leverage Newgistics products, services, and partnerships to build solutions that deliver positive impact across the client’s entire organization.
- Focus on the selling of Newgistics products and services, including a best-in-class multi-Channel Commerce Platform, a best-in class Order Management Platform, Technology Services, Fulfillment, Delivery and Returns.
- Work in a multi discipline environment, support prospect visits, reply to prospect requests for information/proposals, prepare presentations & marketing materials
- Articulate market requests and needs to Product Marketing and Implementation Teams in a clear, concise manner
- 10+ years overall sales experience with at least 5 successive years in Retail E-Commerce Platform Sales
- Required to have a solid understanding of E-Commerce eco-system and solutions
- Required to have enterprise-class software experience in E-Commerce
- Ideally has software experience in: ERP, Supply Chain, PIM, CRM, E-Procurement or other related E-Commerce applications
- Previous experience selling into Fortune 1000 accounts
- Proven track record in giving sales-oriented presentations to executive-level audiences
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Successful participation in sales cycles in a sales/consulting role
- Supports relevant processes and protocols throughout the sales cycle
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple prospects and activities concurrently
- Highly motivated, persuasive, and success driven personality
- Ability to work as part of team
- Consistent over-goal performance and top tier company ranking
- Stability – Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to embrace and maximize a changing landscape
- Excels in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Supports sales processes and protocols through the sales cycle
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or Liberal Arts