We are a local, growing company looking for someone who is interested in breaking into or expanding their resume the field of online sales & merchandising. This fast pace, high demanding position was recently created by our growth in the eCommerce marketplace.
Job responsibilities include;
- Monitoring the flow of the daily incoming new eCommerce orders.
- Making sure orders are shipped in a timely manner.
- Monitor inventory reports.
- Review and report on product placement on the internet.
- Making recommendations to management where changes can improve efficiency.
- Communicate with merchants agents to solve problems.
- Update twitter & blog accounts.
The right candidate will have the following;
Good inter-personal skills.
Be a Self Starter.
Strong computer skills.
Good communicator with imagination.
This job has a great long term future with exceptional room to grow.
This is a full time position in the Wooster/Akron/Median area.