Department : Information Management
Location : Dallas, TX
Job Title : eDiscovery Processing Specialist
Status : Full-Time
Reference Code : eDiscoveryProcessingSpecialist2013WEB
This eDiscovery Processing Specialist is located in Dallas, Texas and will support the IMS eDiscovery business unit. The position is responsible for data processing, import/export/production and quality assurances. The position requires hands-on work in a fast paced environment, ensuring optimum productivity, quality and compliance with client driven deadlines and handling of escalated issues. Improve tools to efficiently automate data analysis and manipulation tasks in the e-Discovery environment.
- Accountable for the successful completion of data processing jobs from intake to completion.
- Data processing, import / export / production and quality assurance checks. Work with team to mentor and develop the capabilities and performance of those teams.
- Reporting & metrics for the e-Discovery team
- Help to develop and standardize operational processes and procedures to ensure client data is processed efficiently and defensibly resulting in consistent on time quality deliverables.
- Ensure all documents adhere to e-Discovery policies (i.e. RVM and Client protocols) and compliance to PSPGs
- Ensure that issues are escalated and resolved in a timely manner, that appropriate follow up communication occurs and that preventive measure are implemented to avoid recurring of those issues. Issue tracking and implementation of permanent resolutions
- Support sales in client communication regarding complex situations or escalations that result in service quality or timeliness issues. Diagnose root cause of issues and take corrective action.
- Inter-department coordination on projects upgrades and process engineering.
- Participate in the evaluation and support of development initiatives, and new software tools and platforms determined by client and business needs.
- Assist in researching and implementing new systems and methodologies
- Provides effective leadership for employee relations through communications, coaching, training, and development.
To apply send cover letter and resume to: IMSfirstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Management, or equivalent industry experience (*minimum of 5 years management experience in the litigation support e-Discovery Industry)
- Excellent follow-up skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to oversee multiple tasks simultaneously with knowledge to prioritize appropriately.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client and internal staff.
- Ability to use independent judgment to make sound, justifiable decisions and take action in solving issues.
- Experience with litigation tools such as: Concordance, Summation, Law, Clearwell, Relativity and other standard EDD tools
- Working knowledge of best practices in the e-discovery life cycle
- VB Script or other programming language a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and focus.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as necessary.
AlixPartners is an AA/EEO employer.
- First name , last name and the job reference: eDiscoveryProcessingSpecialist2013WEB in the subject line of your email.
- Your resume.
- Your cover letter.