Recommind has just been recognized as one of the “World’s Ten Most Innovative Companies in Big Data” by Fast Company and as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in the Bay Area” by the San Francisco Business Times. Our technology is sophisticated, but our mission is simple: to help organizations manage and leverage their information. By focusing on the rapidly growing volumes of unstructured information they create every day, we enable our clients to unlock the value in their information assets in ways they could not before. We do this by building enterprise applications on CORE, our very powerful unstructured data management and analytics platform.
We are seeking a high-energy, team oriented professional with electronic discovery and litigation support experience to join Recommind as a Project Manager. This position is in the eDiscovery Support Department and is managing clients who license Recommind’s Axcelerate products. The Project Manager position is responsible for achieving high client satisfaction and overall day-to-day client management for a portfolio of clients.
Education, Experience and Key Competencies
- Work closely with the Support team to ensure superior customer satisfaction
- Be point of contact for escalations, issue prioritization, and management of client expectations
- Consult with clients on workflow and best practices for utilizing the Axcelerate platform
- Interface with a variety of Recommind teams including Support, Product Management, Professional Services and Engineering to advocate for clients’ needs
- Proactively identify trends and opportunities to improve client satisfaction
- Write SOWs
- Review and create custom documentation
- A minimum 3 years experience litigation support at a litigation support vendor, law firm, or corporate law department
- Expertise in eDiscovery workflow and products
- Strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Ability to translate deeply technical concepts into terms that are relevant to their clients
- Prior experience providing customer support/project management/sales engineering at a software provider a plus
- Exceptional analytical and logical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of project management and information management methodology
- Positive and professional relationships at all levels
- The candidate must be a good team player, but with the ability to work independently and without day-to-day supervision
- Some travel may be required
- BA or BS degree required, preferably in Engineering or MIS
Recommind values innovation, intelligence and integrity and rewards strong performance with increased responsibility and growth opportunities. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, great work-life balance (4 weeks of PTO per year) and a culture that is fast-paced, collaborative and fun. If you are interested in making an immediate impact on a fast growing company, we invite you to apply today.
Recommind is a leader in unstructured information management and analysis technology, delivering search-powered business applications that transform the way organizations find, manage, analyze and act upon data inside and outside the corporate network. Recommind’s solutions are all built on the CORE platform, which automatically accesses, organizes and analyzes large volumes of information in context from myriad sources. Recommind customers include AstraZeneca, BMW, Cisco, Clifford Chance, Marathon Oil, Morgan Lewis, US Department of Energy (DOE), White & Case and Wilmer Hale. Recommind is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Boston, London, Sydney and Bonn, Germany. For more information go towww.recommind.com
Recommind is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recommind - 9 months ago