The ideal candidate will have knowledge and at least 2 years of experience working with electronic discovery technologies. Good interpersonal skills to work in a team environment are a must.
The candidate for this job will be responsible for:
1. Working on all preservation and collection requests from our legal and compliance departments.
2. Leading process improvement initiatives.
3. Leading the IT Legal application support team.
4. Creation/Modification of Standard operating procedures documentation.
The selected candidate will be working on a highly confidential environment
• Strong working knowledge of ClearWell.
• Knowledgeable of review tools such as Concordance or Relativity.
• Strong working knowledge of searching logic in search environments such as dtSearch, Lucene, and Encase eDiscovery.
• Strong working knowledge of conversion and data management
• Working knowledge of forensics and data collection tools such as Encase
• Solid understanding of Windows operating systems, Windows applications, and common PC hardware.
• Understanding of general network architecture, and common server hardware.
• Working knowledge of current data collection, storage, and chain of custody best practices.
• At least 2 years of experience in electronic discovery field.
• Strong customer focus
• Excellent written and verbal communication
Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) is a global leader in the discovery, development and delivery of innovative therapies to improve the lives of...