It is the policy of the Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, veteran status, national origin, age, limited English proficiency, or disability in its programs or employment policies as required by the Indiana Civil Rights Law (I.C. 22-9-1), Title IV and Title VI (Civil Rights Act of 1964), the Equal Pay Act of 1973, Title IX (Educational Amendments), and Section 504 (Rehabilitation Act of 1973).
Questions concerning compliance with these laws should be directed to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation, 951 Walnut Street, Evansville, IN 47713, phone number, 812-435-8508.
The interview committee will give preference to candidates who, through the interview process, past experience, and references have demonstrated the ability to interact with students, staff, and the community.
The Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans and veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
POSITION: eLearning Coach
LOCATION: Central High School District
- Experience within the classroom at any grade from K-8
- Experience integrating technology into the classroom curriculum
- Experience developing and presenting curriculum-based workshops
- Experience utilizing technology to enhance student engagement in a specific content areas
- Experience making student voice and choice a priority while supporting technology through any number of possible venues
- Ability to work as part of a team to create professional development opportunities for integrating technology for effective learning
- Ability to work directly and specifically with the Central Attendance District Coaching Team to support their goals for student achievement
- Ability to work with all grade levels, cross-curricular
- Ability to create and organize digital resources
- Ability to assist with 1:1 implementation at Grade 5
- Ability to assist with iPAD resources
- Ability to stay focused on building-level and district-wide learning objectives
- Master's degree preferred
- Indiana teaching license
Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation - 6 months ago