PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking an eLearning Designer/Developer to join our outstanding team at our site at our headquarters in Roseville, CA.
This position is responsible for the design and development of eLearning and blended learning for PRIDE Industries. Employees in this job class will be responsible for the full learning development cycle, serving as designer, editor, developer, evaluator and project coordinator. This job class require advanced knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS).
Responsibilities and duties include but may not be limited to the following:
- Maintain state-of-the-industry eLearning courses that are effective and engaging
- Assist in the development and maintenance of authoring standards and serve as a resource to others regarding these standards
- Gather, analyze data/issues, distribute information and make recommendations on best blended learning and eLearning approaches
- Design, develop and deliver eLearning, utilizing a variety of tools, e.g. online databases, collaborative technologies and web-based solutions
- Develop, utilize and evaluate web-based applications, tools, processes and structures
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to build effective working relationships with team members, make presentations, and interface with high-level executives as well as staff personnel. Superior analytical and organizational skills are necessary as well as the ability to multi-task and adapt to changing work priorities while working in a fast paced business environment.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Behavioral Science, Organizational Development or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Excellent computers skill including course authority and delivery
- Knowledge of Organizational Learning Systems, implementation and processes
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning principles
- Comprehensive demonstrated use of authoring tools such as Adobe eLearning Suite products (Captivate, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.), Articulate, FTB, Camtasia, HTML, Flash and other related software tools
- Experience using video and audio hardware to capture live-action scenarios and examples and associated editing software to prepare and present a professional end product.
- Experience with Enterprise 2.0 technologies (Sharepoint, wikis, blogs, etc.), Windows Operating System and use of MS Office Suite
- Experience working with electronic media, including the development and coordination of eLearning content and authoring applications preferred
- Understanding and experience with the application of eLearning into a mobile operating system environment (smartphones & tablets) preferred
- Understanding of ISO and FDA regulated work environments preferred
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 19 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...