A results-oriented eLearning Developer and Project Manager experienced in leading the design, development, delivery, and evaluation of blended learning curricula of a complete range of solutions for training with elearning as one of the key components.
This role will drive the development of solutions for training and support of company-owned stores, independent retailers, Benjamin Moore employees, and painting contractors. The ideal candidate will provide direction relative to the methods, tools, technologies and processes for developing innovative, efficient and effective blended learning solutions. The goal of these solutions is to drive Benjamin Moore business growth by:
eLearning Development: Lead the design and development of content for eLearning and blended learning solutions, including instructional writing, activity creation, simulations and demonstrations. Create and maintain authoring storyboard templates used by content subject matter experts and apply adult learning theory to the creation of eLearning and blended learning solutions. Ability to use rapid development approach and tools for quick deployment of solutions. Publish content for deployment on a Learning Management System (current provider is SuccessFactors) and mobile devices.
- Increasing premium sales in targeted retail outlets
- Increasing share of residential painters
- Selling up to higher margin products
- Increasing the amount of Benjamin Moore products purchased by residential and commercial painters.
Instructional Design: Conduct needs assessments to identify training and non-training solutions to address performance gaps. Recommend appropriate training solution to meet business needs. Accountable for program design strategy and the development of materials.
Project management: Possesses strong project management and problem solving skills. Manages deliverables of project teams, ensuring high-quality results within aggressive time frames and within budget and resource parameters. Guides teams through project development by using basic project planning tools. Creates accurate and concise project plan.
Relationship management and leadership: Maintains constructive working relationships with management, subject matter experts and peers across Benjamin Moore for knowledge acquisition and content validation. Assist and consults with senior management on business learning solutions needs.
Work with the implementation group and outsourced external partners to ensure the ongoing development of the appropriate learning solutions, tools and components of training to meet the needs of company-owned stores, independent retailers, Benjamin Moore employees, and painting contractors.
Position is based out of Montvale, NJ office full-time.
- 5-7 years experience of instructional design and project management including the design and development of e-learning, self-paced and blended learning solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Adult Education, eLearning, Instructional Design, or a related field. A Master degree in a related field is an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- An in-depth competency with the design and development of instructional systems and learning materials (including e-learning).
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience developing learning in Captivate, Articulate, and/or Lectora.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flash and HTML5 development experience for mobile deployment is an asset.
- Graphic Design background is an asset
- Web Development background is an asset
- LMS experience is an asset
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
Benjamin Moore & Coendeavors to make our career page and applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Color, technology, innovation, and leadership define Benjamin Moore & Co. For more than a century, succeeding in these areas has...