Monday through Friday, 25-27 hours per week, possibly
some Saturdays. Hours may vary based on need.
Interested in a Marketing career? A career in Financial
Services? Our eMarketing Intern role will position you
Assist with online strategy through concept development,
strategizing, planning, implementation, and coordination
of online initiatives Assist with coordination of online
partners (third party financial education / marketing
vendor relationships) to maintain consistency and
leverage increased functionality and implementation of
leading-edge technologies Participate in Intranet
administrative functions. Assist with email marketing
initiatives for promotions and member on-boarding.
Comply with online ADA compliance and World Wide Web
Consortium (W3C) standards Assist with Google Analytics
efforts involving reporting statistics, improving search
engine optimization to increase volume and quality of
traffic to and from our website Assist with editing and
maintenance process for CU related websites/online
channels Assist with marketing events, functions, trade
shows representing A+FCU Perform other duties and
responsibilities as required or assigned
administration, electronic commerce, or equivalent
- Prefer college degree in marketing, business
management utilizing XHTML and CSS preferred.
- Some experience with website development and
(Adobe Creative Suite) preferred.
- Some knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver
- Some credit union or similar financial institution
- Ability to seek out and implement new and innovative
principles. Understands complementary roles of
- Understanding of brand marketing and direct response
marketing and technology in the online and virtual
verbal and listening. Ability to articulate ideas to
- Strong communication skills including written,
both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and handle
- Strong PC and/or Mac experience required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 17 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.