NRT is seeking an eMarketing Web Specialist to work at our national headquarters in Madison, NJ.
This role will be responsible for supporting some of the largest and most trafficked consumer real estate websites in the nation. There will be a primary focus on search engine optimization (SEO), documentation, requirements, and web analytics.
External Job Description
If you are an analytical, internet marketing professional seeking a fast-paced, ever changing environment, our company may be right for you.
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success.
NRT is seeking an eMarketing Specialist to work at our national headquarters in Madison, NJ.
This roll will be responsible for supporting some of the largest and most trafficked consumer real estate websites in the nation. There will be a primary focus on search engine optimization (SEO), documentation, requirements, and web analytics.
- Support SEO activities, including on-site and off-site optimization strategies.
- Document requirements for NRT websites.
- Prioritize tasks for development group.
- Perform analysis of competitor websites.
- Perform link analysis and institute link building strategies.
- Develop optimized content for websites and strategies for scaling content creation.
- Perform routine analysis of website traffic, marketing campaigns, and conversions.
- Research and document data requirements to support search features.
- Support electronic marketing efforts of local operating companies.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Internet marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
- Familiar with search engine optimization concepts
- Prefer experience with link building, content writing, data analysis, web analytics (Google Analytics) and documentation
- Strong PC skills including an advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Knowledge of latest web design and search engine trends and best practices
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical resources as well as communicating technical/complex material to a non-technical audience
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Ability to assimilate new information, technologies, and procedures
- Strong understanding of web usage trends
- Experience in documentation, requirements writing
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT LLC owns and operates companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas. With over 725 offices, 42,000 sales associates and approximately 4,700 employees, NRT aims to be the preferred gateway for exceptional real estate experiences, for both consumers and our sales associates. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
In compliance with the Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy Corporation (Realogy) is a global provider of real estate and relocation services. The Company operates in four segments: real...