You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Honda of Hayward, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Our market is hot and as a result we have an abundance of internet and phone leads from customers looking to purchase or lease vehicles from us every day. While many businesses are laying off, we are looking to add to our eSales team in order to keep up with the demand. This is not car sales job, no waiting on customers in the showroom, no test driving cars. You will be working in the office responding to leads that are sent to the dealership via the internet and handling the phone calls for customers looking to purchase from us.
The eSales Agent is responsible for generating sales appointments with customers that contact the dealership via the internet to purchase new and/or pre-owned vehicles. The eSales Agent delivers a premium customer experience by responding to customer inquiries in a prompt, professional, accurate and courteous manner. This highly accountable position uses lead management tools, CRM software and the internet to manage inquiry flow, update customer files, and closely track customer interest. The eSales Agent will be trained to understand all products and services offered, will become knowledgeable of inventory as well as financing and incentive programs. We offer a huge ad budget, easy to use systems and a great work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming sales calls and internet inquiries with courtesy, accuracy and professionalism
- Promptly and accurately enter all customer inquiry data into the CRM
- Generate sales appointments
- Conduct phone surveys to assess customer preferences and quality of experience
- Effectively utilize lead management tools
- Compile all necessary reports, forms and other documentation on a timely basis
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Exhibit ethical behavior, provide the highest degree of customer satisfaction and be honest in all aspects of dealing with customers
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Honda of Hayward. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the Honda of Hayward difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite computer skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work in call center environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures
Sonic Automotive, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard