**PLEASE REVIEW JOB AD CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING, THANK YOU**
We are a growing E-Commerce company in business for 13 years. We run multiple websites with our Flagship site is 123Ponds.com - we do both retail and wholesale distribution. We have an emphasis on products for water gardens and ponds. We are looking for an energetic and motivated candidate with excellent communication skills to join our team. As a family oriented, growing e-commerce company we have a fun and casual work environment.
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Process Online and Telephone Orders
- Respond to customer emails and answer customer support chat in a real-time environment
- Answering product and order status questions via phone and email
- Solving customer problems; expediting corrections & adjustments; following up to ensure all issues have been resolved.
- Checking messages and returning customer phone calls
- Handle multiple incoming telephone calls
- Handle damage claims through the carriers
- Handle customer returns including product condition check, refund and record keeping
- Excel spreadsheet building and management
- Assisting the staff and management in everyday work
- Keep files and work area organized
- Excellent communications skills, ability to establish reports, project a professional tone and provide clear concise information.
- Knowledge of Internet/E-Commerce/Mail Order
- MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of pond parts, accessories and plumbing fittings a plus but not required
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks Required
- Must read, write, speak and understand English with exceptional analytical, communication and interaction skills
- Ability to lead without constant supervision, a self-starter and self-motivated
- Good memory skills a plus
Attention to detail; good people skills; personal stability, reliability and honesty; typing speed 45 + WPM; internet competency; internet shopping experience; general computer skills; MS Windows navigation; ability to learn & retain details of 3,000 + products; problem solving; documentation skills; good listening skills; phone skills; conflict resolution; basic accounting; secretarial skills; multi-tasking ability
This is a perfect job for someone who is serious about job stability and would like to stay and grow with their next employer. The future is bright for the person who helps us to achieve our goals and will be compensated accordingly.
Convenient location near Sarasota Airport.
Please include salary requirements with resume
*PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS, only eligible candidate(s) will be contacted by our office*
We are an equal opportunity employer (EEO).