CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners”. As an employer, CaseStack was honored as “One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles” for 2011 and 2012 and was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
The EDI Coordinator will be responsible for the following activities: Coordinating the request and setup of EDI transactions to be exchanged between the customer and CaseStack; Working with developers, map testing and implementing EDI documents using knowledge of standards and business systems; Conducting tests and enabling trading partners to send and receive EDI documents; Processing failed documents, troubleshooting problems including communication, mapping, failures and issues, and working with trading partners to resolve EDI issues.
To perform this job successfully an individual must have a degree in a computer related field with at least 1-3 years experience working with EDI mapping, ideally in a fast growing company. Individual must demonstrate strength in managing complex situations, teaching, functioning as a positive change agent, conflict management, systems thinking and situation analysis.
- 1 – 3 years experience with EDI mapping
- EDI troubleshooting experience
- Must have a strong understanding of ANSI X12 standards
- Familiarity with communication protocols, including but not limited to FTP, AS2 and VAN (Value Added Network) services
- Proficient at CSV, flat files, EDI or XML or other related subjects
- Experience managing projects with multiple participants to meet project goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS in a computer science or computer information systems related field
- Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with the logistics industry is a plus
- Provide EDI support for customers and internal users
- Contact customer and/or organizations to identify EDI requirements and compliance
- Manage supplier and customer EDI/XML/CSV relationships and integrations
- Create new map specifications and maintain existing ones
- Document EDI file requirements to be communicated to customer
- Document internal procedures
- Implement new trading partners
- Troubleshoot and fix transaction errors with suppliers and customer EDI/XML/CSV relationships and integrations
This position is based at our Corporate Office in Santa Monica, CA.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.