RX Solutions wishes to find diligent and enthusiastic individuals that are striving for opportunities in the pharmacy driven career field. Our present target market aims for well-principled, meticulous, and dependable Pharmacists located within the El Paso, Texas area seeking a short term (and possible long term) assignment with an excellent schedule. As a hiring and staffing agency, we choose only the best and most reputable clients in the region to associate with.
This short term, and possible long term opportunity has a schedule that includes working on a Monday through Friday basis. Hours will range within the time frame of 8:00AM to 6:00PM. This pharmacy has provided many years of service, is well respectable, and growing rapidly. Apply for this fantastic opportunity now!
Please note that the general requirements before applying to this position.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy
- Current and good standing license in the state of Texas
- Excellent communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
- Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ Years of experience as a Pharmacist
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Execute day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to workflow, production
quotas, and deadlines.
2. Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all local, state and federal rules and regulations regarding the practice of pharmacy.
3. Assist in ensuring that the pharmacy is in compliance with all DEA policies and procedures as set forth by client or the regulatory agency, whichever is stricter. Ensure that the pharmacy is in compliance with all third party payer contract rules and regulations by which the pharmacy is bound.
4.Supervise the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper data entry, work flow, security of the pharmacy area, and adherence to delivery schedules.
5.Screen all new medication orders for appropriate dose, drug interactions, allergies, and contraindications prior to dispensing the medication.
6.Check for completeness and accuracy of all new and refill labels and orders. Check for content and accuracy of all drug packaging and labeling.
7.Proficient in the area of clinical interpretation; drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-food interactions and allergies.
8.Ability to react quickly and calmly in emergencies.
9.Perform accurately and efficiently when dispensing prescription medications.
Rx Solutions is pharmacist owned staffing agency providing specialized recruiting services devoted to the unique needs of the pharmacy community. We have been successfully placing pharmacists, and pharmacy technicians (CPhT's) in various pharmacy setting for over 15 years. (Retail, Mail Order, Hospital, Long Term Care, Home Infusion and PBM settings)